Thursday, April 30, 2009

woW!!! hurMMMM.....


Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"
Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"
Kiss on the Cheek ---"We're friends"
Kiss on the Hand ---"I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck ---"We belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder ---"I want you"
Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"
Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"
Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"
Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"
Holding on tight ---"Don't let go"
Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't leave me"
Playing with Hair on Head ---"Tell me you love me"
Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completely yours"


I want to hold you in my arms all night and want to kiss you.

I want to feel your hands in my hands when I watch moon in the night

I want to hold your hands in my hands when I listen sound of ocean and want to enjoy presence.

In a full moon, cold winter rainy night, you and me by the fire place, in the bed, under soft blanket, feeling each others' lips and warm body.


I want to put my fingers in your hair and want you to fall sleep while I play with your hair.

(best kan? aku dapat ni dari kawan aku yang begitu romantic! thanks bro!)


-uik? trlebih satu ke-

q^-^p

~h.Z.dEaN~

1 comment: