Friday, May 20, 2011

yes i'll send...


so why did i make this entry?
hmm...
dunno but if you looked at my last post..
owh.. don't remember?
just click here to preview back

seen it?
good ^.^
ok so this is what you can say part 2 from that entry..

ok yes i was going to send your clothes back by thursday but my dad just said to me that he wants to send a postage using post laju this upcoming monday...
so i'm ok with it..

but please i know its your clothes... 
don't let someone else told it to me especially to my own friend...
hmmm... 

i'm not who you think i am 3 years back...
i'm not naive...
i'm not going to do anything... 
"it's between us"-you said
but...
you told others...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NiCe JoB!
(mata ke atas, tangan ke dada)

btw..
i was going to tell the debts but hey...
like i said before.. 
it's only between us...




No comments: